Even though I have been trained in English literature for the first few years of my academic life, my current research interests lie in the realm of cross-cultural and interdisciplinary studies of different literatures, which is why for my doctoral project on 20th century Bengali literary radicalism I chose an Area studies department. For my dissertation, I am studying the reception of the global 60s moment in the context of Bengal. I wish to initiate a dialogue between literary discourses from the global effervescence of this world historical moment and the various genres and concerns of this local chapter in the newly decolonized subcontinent.
- Graduate student coordinator for Theory and Practice of South Asia (2017-19)
- Graduate student coordinator for South Asia Seminars (2017-19)
- Gender and Sexuality in World Civilizations: Instructor, Fall 2019
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Hindi: Course Assistant, Spring 2019
- Readings in World Literature: Writing Intern, Winter 2019
- Gender and Sexuality in World Civilizations: Teaching Intern, Fall 2018
- English department of Hansraj College: Assistant Professor, January 2015-August 2016 (University of Delhi)
MPhil, University of Delhi, 2016.
MA, University of Delhi, 2014.