Ms. Bhaduri teaches First and Second Year Bengali.
She started the Bengali Program in the University of Michigan in Fall, 2004, and taught there until Winter, 2007. She has also taught Bengali in SASLI, University of Wisconsin, Madison in Summer 2005-2007. She started her career as a second language Bengali instructor at the American Institute of Indian Studies, Kolkata, in 1992 and taught there until 2004.
She has a great interest in Bengali literature and several of her writings have been published in magazines
Bangla language and literature.
- B.Ed. Secondary Education (Bengali, Geography) Scottish Church College, Kolkata, 1991
- M.A. Comparative Literature, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 1989
- B.A. Geography Honours, Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata, 1987
- 2004: “A Checklist of Autobiographies in Bangla” Mandira Bhaduri and Anindita Bhaduri, in Reminiscence excerpts from Oriya and Bangla Autobiography edited by Subha Chakraborty Dasgupta and Jatindra k. Nayak, Kolkata: Jadavpur University, Department of Comparative Literature.
- 2003: Bangla Bhasasikhha O Sahityo : Bengali Reading Material for Advanced Level Students Kolkata: American Institute of Indian Studies,
Articles and Contributions to Edited Volumes
- 1994: Kolkatay Maritime Museum, Yugantar, (Newspaper) February 6., p 4
- 1993: Janapriyo Patrikae Daini, Sachetana (Magazine) pp. 57 - 60
- 1993: Protijogitamulak Porikkha, Patabhumi (Magazine) pp. 16-21
- 1992: Sananda – meyeder patrika Patabhumi (Magazine) pp. 31 - 36